গ্রামবাংলা উন্নয়ন কমিটি প্রোগ্রাম অফিসার পদে নিয়োগ দিবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ৩০ নভেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Grambangla Unnayan Committee
Company Address And Web Address: House# 93, Road# 1, Mohammadia Housing Society, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1202, Bangladesh http://grambanglabd.org/
Position : Program Officer
No. of Post : 04
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Entry
Age Range : 22- 35 Years
Gender : Any
The program officer will be responsible for overall program implementation and responsible for implementing all activities at field level to maintain quality of the program.He/she will provide all essential support to the program and work with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve program success.
- Community Mobilization especially mobilization of target beneficiaries
- Overall planning for the program implementation based on proposal
- Documentation of research findings and presentation
- Ensure implementation of all activities of the program in qualitative and quantitative manner
- Ensure proper coordination with field staff and senior management team member
- Coordinate with relevant Govt. official to ensure participation in the program implementation
- Coordination with union, upazila and district level different stakeholder
- Responsible for organizing training for beneficiaries and staffs
- Ensure proper utilization of resources of the program and Grambangla Unnayan Committee
- Monitoring of all staff at field level activities
- Support to field visit of donors, journalists, visitors and another stakeholders
- Responsible to prepare action plan, work plan and periodic progress report and submit to the higher authority of Grambangla Unnayan Committee and donor agency
- Capable of promoting project activities and organization in social media
- Assist to other staff to smooth operation of another project, if necessary
- Participatory monitoring of project activities, outputs and outcome and prepare monitoring report accordingly
- Collect data through one-to-one interview, focus group discussion, participatory assessment tools and techniques, observation etc.
- Prepare reports on project activities and periodic progress reports
- Translation of findings from social development projects and research studies into English
Academic Qualifications :
- Post Graduate degree in any discipline, preferably in Social Sciences/Mass-communication/ Sociology/Bangla literature/ English literature or any other relevant field.
Experience Required :
- At least 1 year experience in voluntary social development activities and the candidate must have keen interest to work in social research and social development sector especially with the economically poor, socially excluded and deprived community is inevitable.
Additional Skill Requirements :
- Interest and ability to think for research and action on social problems
- Creative writing skills Excellent writing skill both in Bangla and English
- Skilled in using MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Have the ability to accomplish tasks in time and with quality
- Ability to ride a bicycle
Salary range: Negotiable.
Other Benefits : As per organizational policy.
Job Location : Dhaka & Barisal.
Last date of Apply : 30 November 2020
Apply Instructions :
Send CV to E-mail : [email protected]
Please enclose Photograph with CV Interested candidates are advised to send an application with a complete CV with two references to: [email protected] by 30 November 2020. Please mention in the subject line of your email: Program Officer. Also candidates are requested to mention their preference to work in Dhaka/Barisal.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for the interview. The shortlisted candidates will pass through a written test and a viva voce to be selected to appoint. We regret to inform that it will not be possible to reply to all the submitted applications.