আন্তর্জাতিক এনজিও সংস্হা রিলিফ ইন্টারন্যাশনাল বাংলাদেশের কক্সবাজার শাখার জন্য নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে। সিপি কেইস ম্যানেজম্যান্ট কোঅর্ডিনেটর পদে নিয়োগ দিচ্ছে প্রতিষ্ঠানটিতে। বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে নারী প্রার্থীদেরকে আবেদন করার জন্য বিশেষভাবে উৎসাহিত করা হয়েছে ।
সামাজিক কাজ, মনোবিজ্ঞান, নার্স, শিক্ষা, জনস্বাস্থ্য বিভাগে স্নাতকোত্তর ডিগ্রি প্রাপ্তরা আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
পদটির জন্য প্রার্থীকে সিপি কেস ম্যানেজমেন্টে এক বছরের অভিজ্ঞ হতে হবে।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Career Opportunity with RI, Bangladesh
CP Case Management Coordinator
Duty Station: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Report To:Protection Program Manager
Position directly supervises:All RI CP case management national staffs
Expected Start Date:At Earliest
Contract length:Up to December 31, 2020 (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
About RI: Relief International, headquartered in USA, is a leading international non-government organization working in 16 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty.
Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact.
Our signature approach which we call the RI Way emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Relief International has been working in Bangladesh since 2004. The Bangladesh portfolio of Relief International has strong focus on emergency response, economic opportunity and livelihoods rebuilding, trafficking in persons, sustainable tourism, human rights and protection, refugee crisis response and public health. RI maintains a country office in Dhaka with multiple field offices in Cox`s Bazar. RI currently employs over 1000 local and international staffs in Bangladesh.
Relief International is currently implementing large scale refugee response program in Cox`s Bazar in Bangladesh in collaboration with multiple partners including UNHCR, WFP, USAID/OFDA.
As CP case management coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring RI CP case management quality and enhancement capacity of RI CP case management national staffs.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee all RI CP case management and ensuring the case management quality
- Take leading role on CM supervision in CP case management
- Develop capacity planning to RI national staffs in CP case management
- Provide training/ workshop to RI staffs and other CP agencies
- Work closely with protection program manager and produce monthly report or as requirement
- Work closely with IM Coordinator to ensure CP case management data based system is in confidentiality, safe and systematically manage according to data protection policies, Information sharing protocol, CPIMS+ and the best interest of the child.
- Work closely with CP coordinator to strengthen and promote community level child protection.
- Work closely with RI GBV case management coordinator to building capacity to RI staff on supporting child survivors of GBV and support child survivor at safe hostel as required.
- Collaborate with RI to enhance gender equality and gender equity
- Coordinate with protection program colleagues and other RI program, HR, finance and operation.
- Represent RI in PWG, CPSS, CMTWG and other requirement by Protection Program Manager
- Ensure written reports to donors and RI senior staff are of the highest quality and completed in a timely manner.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the Protection Program Manager
Qualifications & Requirements
A. Education: Master’s degree in; Social work, Psychology, Nurse, Education, Public health, or Relevant.
B. Work Experience: One-year experience in CP case management.
C. Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Experienced in CM supervision (Preferable) and demonstrate strong knowledge of Caring for Child Survivor.
- Able to provide training in Case Management and/or Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in humanitarian context
- Must adhere to CP Core Guiding Principles and international humanitarian principles and standards for CPiE
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in Rohingya camps is preferable
- Strong background and skills in facilitating trainings, coaching and mentoring others
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively in written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
- Transparency and Accountability
- Agility and Innovation
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply through online by October 01, 2020.
Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted, so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
You may check our website at www.ri.org to know about our organization
আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা অনলাইনের মাধ্যমে আবেদন করতে পারবেন এই লিংকের মাধ্যমে: https://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/ri/ri229.htm
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: অক্টোবর ০১,২০২০