PFEC Global started its journey in the year 2006 with a single office in Melbourne. Now, we have expanded our officecs in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide. We have also spanned our operations to Bangladesh with offices in Dhaka and Chittagong. Our professional commitment, hard work, and effective teamwork have enabled us to come this far. Currently, PFEC Global is representing more than 130 educational institutes including reputed universities, TAFEs, colleges and schools across Australia. Over the years, PFEC Global has admitted more than 10,000 students from both Australia and Bangladesh for our partner providers. Now we are looking for Student Counselors Australia who can contribute significantly in future business growth.
No. of Vacancies 02
Sr. Student Counselor (Australia/ UK/ USA)
- Counseling Students.
- Organize the documents and send to respective universities.
- Visa Lodgment and all related works
- Assist students for their whole admissions procedure
- Remain regularly updated with latest information
Educational Requirements: Applicant should have a minimum Bachelor degree from any reputed University.
Experience Requirements: 3-4 year(s) and Above
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education, Counseling
- Ability to work in a Team.
- Positive approach towards other team member.
- Can work under pressure.
- Can work independently, proactively and under minimal supervision
- Good Communication Skill.
- Must have related work experience. Strong reference should be provided (that will be verified)
Age Range: 25 to 35
Others Benefits: As per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Click here to apply: https://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/pfec/pfec32.htm
Application Deadline: 13 November, 2020